Thursday September 19, 2019 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm PDT
Held every third Thursday of the month, the Executive Committee Meeting is when the Executive Committee discusses the business of the San Diego County Libertarian Party. The meeting is open to members of the public.
FYI we're in the small clubhouse this month. Down by the other entrance to the park.
For those who cannot attend the meeting in person, we have a conference line set up.
Organizer: Brad Richardson
Subject: SDLP ExCom Meeting
Dial-in Number: (605) 475-4740 - (US)
International Dial-in Numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/sandiegolp
Access Code: 563850
Join the Online Meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/sandiegolp
June 20th, 2019
Call to Order
Establishment of a Quorum
Changes and Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- Proposed fundraising plan (Antonio Salguero)
- Proposed County Bylaws (Robert Fraas)
- 2020 Convention Proposed Budget (Don DeAngelo)
- Website Maintenance (Robert Fraas)
- Mission Statement (Joe Shea)
- Supper Club Announcements (Joe Shea)
- Newsletter Statement of Principles (Joe Shea)
Other Business (Announcements)